We inspire and empower young adults to achieve lifetime success. Through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (16-24 years old), young adults are provided assistance to become gainfully employed, obtain additional education and credentials and become self-sufficient. Young Adult Services include:
- Continuing Education - GED or High School Equivalency preparation and testing, college exploration and connections to workshops and training programs.
- Career Exploration - career assessments and work experiences.
- Employment Preparation - resume and cover letter development, interview preparation, job search and application assistance, and access to labor market information.
- Internships - your skills and interests are matched with local employers who provide mentorship, training and real-world work experiences.
- Work Permits - for job seekers who are under the age of 16. Work Permit Flyer
To explore your eligibility for Young Adult Services complete the Pre-Application Form.
Address: 1717 Taylor Avenue, Racine, WI 53403
Phone Number: 262.638.7706
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
SE Wisconsin Workforce Development Board/Racine County Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer/program. If you need this information or printed material in an alternate format, or different language, please contact us at 262.638.6312. Deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired callers can reach us through the Wisconsin Relay Service 7-1-1.