We can help you search for a job! The Employment Resource Center offers a wide variety of no cost job seeker tools and staff support at the Racine and Burlington locations. Visit us today and check out our services:
- Assistance with preparing a professional resume
- Career exploration/skills assessment to discover your skills and career paths that fit your interests and skills
- Gale Courses - Enroll in free instructor-facilitated, online courses with your library card or use code RCWORKFORCE123
- Guidance on the Job Center of Wisconsin job matching website
- Information on salaries, job markets and companies
- Information on training and financial aid resources for skill development
- Internet access to local, state and national job banks
- Interview techniques and preparation
- Online job application assistance
- Work permits for job seekers who are under the age of 16 Work Permit Flyer
Hear from one of our customers and her experience in working with us.
Address: 1717 Taylor Avenue, Racine, WI 53403
Phone Number: 262.638.6426
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Work Permits: Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Address: 1072 Milwaukee Avenue, Burlington, WI 53105
Phone Number: 262.767.2922
School Year Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
SE Wisconsin Workforce Development Board/Racine County Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer/program. If you need this information or printed material in an alternate format, or different language, please contact us at 262.638.6312. Deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired callers can reach us through the Wisconsin Relay Service 7-1-1.