Free oral drug-testing kits are now available at several locations as part of a Sheriff’s Office initiative to prevent drug problems. Residents can pick the free oral drug-testing kits anonymously at the following locations:
- Burlington Area School District office, 100 N. Kane St.
- Burlington High School, 400 McCanna Parkway
- Law Enforcement Center, 717 Wisconsin Ave.
- Sheriff’s Office Patrol Station, 14116 Washington Ave., Yorkville.
- Workforce Development Center, 1717 Taylor Ave., Racine.
- Union Grove High School, 3433 S. Colony Ave.
- Waterford High School District office, 507 W. Main St.