*All Genealogy appointments are currently cancelled*
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday- Friday
Please call 262-636-3208 to schedule an appointment to come in. If you decide to walk-in and there is more than 2 individuals already searching, then you will be turned away.
Searching Requirements / Rules for Searching:
- An application will need to be filled out if you haven't searched here before.
- You will need to present satisfactory proof of identification.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the records area.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the records area.
- No picture taking of records allowed.
- You must allow the staff access to the indexes or volumes needed to conduct daily business.
- You must not ask the staff to perform tasks which are contrary to statutes or administrative rule.
- You may not write on, alter, mutilate, or destroy a record.
- Please work with one book at a time.
- Please return each book to its proper location when you finish with it.
- Do not remove pages from books.
Feel free to ask a Register of Deed's staff member for assistance if any questions come up.