Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Racine County camping season will tentatively begin on MAY 1, 2020. No new reservations will be taken at this time. All April reservations will be contacted to either reschedule or cancel with full refund. Effective March 24, 2020.
Group Camp Site Reservations - Cliffside Park and W.R. Wadewitz Nature Camp
Reservations will only be accepted at the Racine County Public Works and Development Services Department
Public Works and Development Services Contact Information
14200 Washington Avenue, Sturtevant, WI 53177
Ph: (262) 886-8440
Group Camping is available for any chartered or licensed not-for-profit organization.
Reservations are required for group camping - self registration is not permitted.
Cliffside Park group camping can be reserved from the second weekend in April through the second weekend in October.
Wadewitz Nature Camp is available for group camping all year-round.
Group Camping Reservations (additional information for group camping)
7320 Michna Road, Caledonia, WI
- 3 large secluded group camping locations
- Campground Map Layout
- Camping Brochure
- 233 acres (Village of Caledonia)
- Wooded setting
- All sites include a fire ring
- Parking area nearby
- Comfort station with sinks, toilets, and showers
- The park also offers these following recreational activities:
W.R Wadewitz Nature Camp
2716 Buena Park Road, Waterford, WI
- 168 acres (Village of Rochester)
- Park Fees and Policies
- Wooded setting
- Former Boy Scout camp with primitive group camping with Adirondack style shelters
- Open to the public for hiking and cross-country skiing; however, only Scout organizations may use this property for year-round camping
- Natural resource site contains exceptional glacial topography and wooded vegetation
- The park also offers the following recreational activities:
- Hiking trails
- Cross country ski trails in winter