Energy / Utility Assistance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


This program is administered by the State of Wisconsin

Department of Administration


The Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP) provides assistance for heating costs, electric costs, and energy crisis situations.

Please contact our Racine County Wisconsin Home Energy Team at 262-633-6000 or visit the office Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm. Our office is located at 1717 Taylor Ave, Racine WI - for appointments in our Burlington Office located at 1072 Milwaukee Ave, Burlington, call 262-633-6000. 

For more information about this program and to view the income limits visit:  Home Energy Plus. 

If you received Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Benefits (WHEAP) during the last heating season, you may also be eligible for Weatherization Services. For more information visit : Racine Kenosha Community Action Agency website or call 262-898-8036.

The Keep Wisconsin Warm/Cool Fund (KWW / CF)  is a statewide non-profit charity that assists low-income households who cannot afford to pay their energy bills. For more information visit : -  or call 1-800-891-WARM(9276).