Kenosha Racine Regional Consortium Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)
What is CCS?
CCS is a program that provides an array of community-based psychosocial rehabilitation services for children and adults who have a Mental Health and/or Substance Use diagnosis.
The program focuses on:
• A person-centered approach, building on individual strengths
• Opportunities for consumers to learn and master self-direction in the journey of recovery
• An array of services by a team of professionals and peers dedicated to focus on unique and individual needs
CCS offers Multi-Dimensional Family Therapy (MDFT)
MDFT is a family-based treatment approach for adolescent substance abuse, delinquency, and related behavioral and emotional problems.
MDFT is effective in helping youth ages 11 to 18 with substance abuse problems, as well as other emotional and behavioral difficulties including:
- School problems
- Aggressive behavior
- Disrespect and disobedience
- Anxiety and depression
Who is eligible for CCS?
• Kenosha or Racine Resident
• Eligible for Medicaid or BadgerCare
• Has a Mental Health or Substance Use Diagnosis
• Meets requirements of state functional screen
In Racine: Contact 262-638-6744
In Kenosha: Contact 262-657-7188