Suspension or Dismissal of Divorce

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Suspension or Dismissal

Individuals who have filed for divorce or legal separation and who have either changed their minds (have reconciled) and want to have it dismissed or would like more time (90 days) to try to reconcile may file for a suspension or dismissal of the Divorce. Either option is available at any point in the process up until the divorce or legal separation is granted.

Instructions on Suspension or Dismissal:

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer