Family Court Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Racine County Family Court Resource Handbook 

Forms for Changing or Enforcing Your Order

These forms are to be used when the following situations arise:

1. Stipulation and Order to Amend Judgment for Support/Maintenance/Custody/Placement

When parties are in agreement to modify their existing orders, they can complete and file the Stipulation and Order to Amend Judgment for Support/Maintenance/Custody/Placement with the court. Once approved by the Office of Child Support Enforcement and Family Court Commissioner, the order will be modified without the need for a hearing

2. Notice of Motion to Change/Order to Show Cause and Affidavit

If the parties are not able to agree on a modification of Support, Maintenance, Custody and/or Placement, either party can opt to file Notice of Motion and Motion to Change or Order to Show Cause and Affidavit. By filing this document with the court, a court hearing will be scheduled before a Family Court Commissioner and the parties can present their case for the modification.

3. Other

If a party is in violation or is not complying with a court order, the following form may be used. This form may be used to order another party to come to court to justify why that person should not be found in remedial contempt of court for past violations of a current order.