fast forwardGET PAID $15 per Hour | Enroll in FREE Training

Contact WRTP | BIG STEP at 262.619.6560 or
For additional training and resources, contact the training hotline at 262.638.7701 or go to Fast Forward.



child care                                      Interested in opening your own in home childcare, please call 262.638.6504 or need
                                     assistance with childcare, please go to for more information.

Rescheduling Court

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Each Judge or Court Official sets the rescheduling policy for their particular court.

In general, if you have an attorney, you should contact your attorney in order to reschedule your court case.  Otherwise, you should submit your request to reschedule in writing and address it to the court official hearing your case. You should submit your request BEFORE your court date.  Requesting to reschedule your case by phone is not permitted.