Rescheduling Court

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Each Judge or Court Official sets the rescheduling policy for their particular court.

In general, if you have an attorney, you should contact your attorney in order to reschedule your court case.  Otherwise, you should submit your request to reschedule in writing and address it to the court official hearing your case. You should submit your request BEFORE your court date.  Requesting to reschedule your case by phone is not permitted.