fast forwardGET PAID $15 per Hour | Enroll in FREE Training

Contact WRTP | BIG STEP at 262.619.6560 or
For additional training and resources, contact the training hotline at 262.638.7701 or go to Fast Forward.



child care                                      Interested in opening your own in home childcare, please call 262.638.6504 or need
                                     assistance with childcare, please go to for more information.

Court Appointed Attorneys

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have been charged with a crime, you have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, one will be appointed to you. This process, however, is not automatic. You must make attempts to hire an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney you should apply for representation with the State Public Defender’s Office.

If you are ineligible for representation for a Public Defender and you cannot afford to hire an attorney, you can apply for a Court Appointed Attorney to represent you. You must complete the Petition for Appointment of An Attorney, Affidavit of Indigency and Order form GF-152.  The form should be filled out completely, signed, and notarized BEFORE you come to court. The form should be filed with the Criminal & Traffic Court.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer