Contact the Family Court Commissioner's Office

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please be aware that you cannot contact the Commissioner “to talk about your case”. This is called ex parte communication, which means a communication conducted for the benefit of only one party. Ex parte communication is prohibited by law. You cannot contact the Commissioner or the Family Court staff to ask a question about the merits of your case or to complain about the other party; this is also ex parte communication.

  • If you need to contact the Racine County Family Court Commissioner’s Office about a matter, please contact the Family Court.
  • Any information sent to the Family Court Commissioner must be copied to the other party in the case.
  • Staff may not give you legal advice.