fast forwardGET PAID $15 per Hour | Enroll in FREE Training

Contact WRTP | BIG STEP at 262.619.6560 or
For additional training and resources, contact the training hotline at 262.638.7701 or go to Fast Forward.



child care                                      Interested in opening your own in home childcare, please call 262.638.6504 or need
                                     assistance with childcare, please go to for more information.

Satisfaction of Judgements

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

After a Judgment or Lien is paid or settled, the Judgment creditor (person owed the money/property) is required to file a Satisfaction of Judgment. Generally, the creditor gives the debtor (person who owes the money/property) the completed Satisfaction of Judgment (form GF-129) to file with the Clerk of Circuit Court and pay the filing fee.