fast forwardGET PAID $15 per Hour | Enroll in FREE Training

Contact WRTP | BIG STEP at 262.619.6560 or
For additional training and resources, contact the training hotline at 262.638.7701 or go to Fast Forward.



child care                                      Interested in opening your own in home childcare, please call 262.638.6504 or need
                                     assistance with childcare, please go to for more information.

Municipal Court Appeals

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Any party to an action has the right to appeal (have heard again) a decision made by a municipal court judge. The appeal must be filed with the municipal court within 20 days from the day the municipal judge made a decision, or the right to appeal is given up forever. Once the appeal is filed, the case is heard by a circuit court judge in the county where the offense occurred.

Parties wishing to file an appeal from a Municipal Court decision must contact the municipality that issued the citation for the correct Notice of Appeal.

Municipal Appeals are heard by the sitting Traffic Court Judge.