fast forwardGET PAID $15 per Hour | Enroll in FREE Training

Contact WRTP | BIG STEP at 262.619.6560 or
For additional training and resources, contact the training hotline at 262.638.7701 or go to Fast Forward.



child care                                      Interested in opening your own in home childcare, please call 262.638.6504 or need
                                     assistance with childcare, please go to for more information.

Change of Address or Employer

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To report an address or employer change, call us at (262) 636-3268 or email us at, or complete the attached form and mail or fax it to our office. For faster processing, you should include a copy of a picture ID.
Racine County Child Support
1717 Taylor Avenue, 2nd Floor North
Racine, WI 53403
FAX: (262) 638-7763

Employer Or Address Change 

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer